TheySaySomethingInterrestingApparently: Whitehouse in disclosure, just recently observed.

〈0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,...〉






Iterpipes, Between Bash and Hash-bash

A library for running shell pipelines using shell-like syntax

Enables piping infinite streams through shell pipelines in Python

xhtml-css Bivalidator

Check your markup and style validity

Advanced

Just type or paste an URL in the form above, and click on "check it" to see the magic. If you want to fine tune your validation, click on the "advanced" link. That's it!

Yet Another Comprehensive Content

Like, Young's modulus is a vibrating variation inside a solid... The times it take to respanw to an excess of energy is what molding apparence may look to not-so solid thing's... Like this Blog when adding content, the effor is like slapping it and the time it goes back, centered... we consider being more stable than usual...

mardi 1 mars 2022

Whitehouse in disclosure, just recently observed.

 As radio-canada as presented video of the  Whitehouse. It seems they can even talk about today right after American as proposed some effort to Ukrainian during the war ; but images in background also show the White is Disclosed today ?

A Whitehouse disclosed can be for many reason ; Infrastructure restoration can be first one. A simple fault also can disclose that place. If you are feeling like Rambo and run away of guard and A.T.F. ; it's disclosed and they looking at YOU .

But Since I did something like bring a person in front of highest civilian to explain in what I am different and I do demand to be see differently. That person to represent at once some one close to some disregard over a father can constantly looking for theirs loosen child ; I did only open a door to a member of the family to talk in your so family tie...   

Entering in the Whitehouse without appointment ? It's Forbidden I also tell directly I was bringing a person here on my behalf. Because I shouldn't enter myself here all alone... It's possible I was outside few hours before this is why it's fault-and-counting.  

- I was asking about images of sidewalk or even the entry-door it's kinda more Civil access where I should bring the person I bring on my behalf.

It's so forbidden to access in a place like this there is ton an huge amount of movie toward :
- How and all reason to get an appointment.
- Be civilized and don't enter in the place like a 'The prize is right' presentation. Did I copy a room accessories during this attempts ?

Some can consider having sight of first teleportation through worm-hole. There is many reason why a Whitehouse is disclosed.

I should come back some days to getting fingerprint I mean...

Because leaving a Whitehouse during the War and a colony may fall in pieces and they don't want to heard about, many consequences can be. Liberal act from many not so social initiative aren't protected. Even those reserve me the 'Carnet de Vaccination' for esthetic purposes to look like fat corpulent lady or bitches aren't protected because the civilian collected voice out of Trump are in the Whitehouse wall not President hand when the Whitehouse is disclosed.

So my Not so favorite General Quidoz can be arrested without being protected, and Bernadette too from this initial Liberal clause ; it can't be renewed and can be handled...