From Linus
- Money only is the main motivator being liberty-act !
From Lucy:
- Hi Chalie Brown, Why you're not asking to your favorites psychologist aid about what she think about war ?
- And why not about war in Ukraine ?
Just look, theses book aren't being burned they had passed times.
And not yet music composer. But I made A.T.R. with Netracker in the 1990, and i am satisfied to say it's also programming while as simple reality to result it's whats sound producing from this MIDI translation of music sample into note. It's not because it take 20 years to achieve another part of a dream consist to understand code being sound plugin where some L.A.D.S.P.A. teach me howto drive the information and eventually re-create the plugin that turn the electricity down but from plugins activity. But I can say, my case involving having and partner that did the homework job in database to complete code where in a script alike Perl and I did learn from my same example I am showing online and about to expose because the first part is done. In fact it's having the plenty design and the code for 25 year in head since I did this homework in 1999-2000. The worst, I can give demonstration of a complex problem in users need, to have a system that does everything, and some ...