Accéder au contenu principal

Geek Weekend with special. On retail market as well.

 It's rare, you do check in aliexpress 3 items and get free delivery you shop and fall flush on 20.00$ buck, you say. About a lucky day it's flush. 


But that Geek special, bring something that look like in a shop and offer you this at 149.99, it was really 149.99 and, since retail market changing across the value of the stock market, a 2 week ago big plunge of the stock market boost an invoicing by 1.95 because I left it for dinner and went back and got the stock market re-changing the price. It lesser or non existent when Japan reach Friday midnight and it's only during weekend where nothing move. Also hit a spring sale and sometimes fixing the price I was lucky to ask to buy the remaining of my computer and had such deal. I don't care leaking information it was pay with paypal and it's debit.

 


As this publicity also claim than the timer if "Fun en plain air" is count-down and remind you everywhere when you click to buy, the time is around and having ton of alternative to change your content. You can click on left image where it  prompt you all the similar object where it vary in price. But Stepping at the Blue disk at 2 Tera-Byte it's impossible to get this at 47$CAN, if you can't believe it's probably Radio-Canada NVME disk for a whole 6 months of filming from camera. You know these camera can be ip67 working under-water all the time they are not rushing the disk uses like it was a system with swap-file. And some where able to report installing RISC OS on television camera having Radaxa as core for television camera only making sense it's another strong ARM device. So it's refurbish.

 

And I found something I dare to not getting it and voluntary asking why ? A pile of 6 or 7 thread of 20mm by 20mm between 24 cm and 36 cm in a pouch should fit in the daily mail. And I already receive something similar in that 15cm by 15cm mail boxes. Which is the build yourself D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) computer chassis usually used in Voron 3D printer, in some CNC and even laser cutter casing. Why it should not be delivered ? 


And the memory , another one 16Gb from Samsung, because we all believe that explanation was as short on all retail paper receive, that it's not explain if it require a fully loaded channel or simply one in the channel to boot. Annotated than we can apparently share the GDDR5 memory as heap and head of the memory hand make the first Giga Byte into DDR5 memory, but at the video speed which is a factor of 2133 Mhz not all of it. 


So final computing for long term use, will start at 425$CAN ( 275$ from mentioned in the past ), 150$ now, make the lowest ever. My last laptop having an AMD x2 at 1900Mhz was costing 542$CAN acquire in 2009, I keep the DVD-RW which not include the usb-plug price and the cooler for the disk, which is not exceeding  the 15$. Itself today on retail market you can get a DVD-RW having possibility to uses your own old version of thing to work. 


But the surprise is in the which version of Window it handle ?

 

The same as IMac user, and user that had pay the price for their IMac made from Intel, they apparently own old version of Intel i3 which end many year after buying your IMac, wen the Pentium 4, many Celeron even in core and first PC Intel i3, i5, i7 . IMac the one that look like to a Screen with pole and it's half-bowl design make it slowing the performance for heat problem. Had the possibility to also order a sea-view like side for the intern of your half bowl. And the surprise, many MAC hardware appear in Windows 7 than, I make the reverse, get a Leopard Apple version of the OS and have the possibility to boot into Mac windows from an AMD Processor. It's not going everywhere but those who had chance to boot into a Windows 7 with an IMac and the so promised compatibility between all OS you'll never believe it. And after why not moving from Imac to Xeon by continuing to use Windows 7 with all your settings and do all the info graphic require do be done ? What it cost... With enough place to make many version of you same alien with two holes in the face it will cover off kids make-up and let you achieve your design. 

 

So that's a Spring Geek weekend. 

And I do own my version of Windows 7, my AMD coming with Windows Live, it stand live about a week before I bought a Windows 7 64bits with the key that come with... And will serve again. 

There is also a windows 8 for Xeon, but mine of a Pentium like A350 from Acer can boot in 32 bit version, so it's good for trash and keeping the 64 bit for. 


And apparently after SP3 from all version of windows it will support an Xeon server, my Xeon, E5-2650v4 with 12 core is listed so I am lucky too for. 


Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Les Juges de la cour Sûprème qualifient les tarifs de Trump illégaux, prochaine étape rendre ma communication ACN avec Trump disponible.

 C`est un gros titre et pourtant la prochaine étapes est bel et bien de parler des tarifs illégaux de Donald Trump. N'étant pas visé par l'Acier, bois et aluminium il reste les terres rares et les semi-conducteurs qui sont au cœur de la réalité informatique, la mémoire les disques dure à base de semi-conducteur et mieux encore ce que cache le terme "I'm covering it", dans une discussion avec Donald Trump et l'état des terres rares dans la vie des médias. Il y a la fibre optique hybride de Vidéotron qui contient, Oxide de gallium sour forme de vitre tel la tourmalines et sont pouvoir ionisant et le substrat samarium sur dopage d'étain ou zinc et autres métaux qui ne recouvre pas l'Or. Cette technologie européenne couvrant la technologie DOCSIS. J'étais au centre d'un artifice de support technique multi protocole et favorisé avec Bell, "A.C.N" Canada était un lien avec les Américains de Wasington, mais laissait toutes les technologies d...

I am developper and Network Administrator and I respond to does Won’t Teach to theirs Kids to Code.

 And not yet music composer. But I made A.T.R. with Netracker in the 1990, and i am satisfied to say it's also programming while as simple reality to result it's whats sound producing from this MIDI translation of music sample into note. It's not because it take 20 years to achieve another part of a dream consist to understand code being sound plugin where some L.A.D.S.P.A. teach me howto drive the information and eventually re-create the plugin that turn the electricity down but from plugins activity. But I can say, my case involving having and partner that did the homework job in database to complete code where in a script alike Perl and I did learn from my same example I am showing online and about to expose because the first part is done. In fact it's having the plenty design and the code for 25 year in head since I did this homework in 1999-2000. The worst, I can give demonstration of a complex problem in users need, to have a system that does everything, and some ...

And Madness around !

 Like Pauline Marois we do share problematic interaction with recidivist activities of well known descendant of 'Mad House' resident of Taylor effort ... The one who provide the money to Tesla to make itself great as well, and itself so fortunate to turn into madness, Taylor story at Bareau will eventually tell more but historical truth is the mean. Recidivist of quasi lethal action where expert confirm illness into mental illness are falling apart and sometime forgeted. That's also the family story to let forget and people pretend to make apart. But it's expert case against civil-hand signature to retrieve them temporary. In case of harassing people for specific reason like for Pauline Marois case for hate against women at the power. So you do get the point why a WOMEN WITH ALL THE MONEY AT THE POWER can only bring another recidivist doing the same. I do stay in medical problem avoiding myself seiing myself as LBGTQ2+ because it madness initiated fault of my father bel...