Accéder au contenu principal

Another retail product to prooven it's for consummation.

 Everything should be for consummation and being without doubt about it's origin, it should be neighborhood selling us thing know what should be used to let us buying ? 

We always respond it's buy at product and not buying us , simply .

By the way I don't have picture of it's 3v3 and it's 5 volts , assuming the fan is swelling at it's maximum, I hope the four caloducs or pipe cooling  will help in the heat dissipation for a Xeon... But I have it's plenty 12 volts running and with motherboard x99 version D4 should own an second input at 12.2 volts, plugins  the 12.1 volts does not turn on. And without processor it run like 45 seconds and  turn off. These motherboard is also equipped of false startup detector, or when kid play with button, it do require a 500ms in delay to open-up fully and let myself ask question about 4n35 optical latch for heavy load can potentially turn on a computer with an Arduino pin driving... But now it's going to get all lot of lm35 and dsb1820 temperature reader install and reporting heat in Arduino mode. 



And the fan is spinning too. Leaving and transparent wing in the flow let you see about it's velocity in the spinning, quiet also. 


Apparently memory is took by a carrier while the video card is about to be in transit and seems to continue it's traveling to here. 


And I do repeat, it's not the original Thor ordered and pay at 75$CA in the retail online, but this one too get collected and substituted by the carrier. Ok, it's a Nak Plus, and apparently deserve well too a 650 watts. The other brand offer to plug the wire onto the box and make a charm replacing wire when they are old. But do the here after computer will not take 650 watts but 1300 watts and still heat like hair-dryer !!! 

So apparent video card order require 170 watts of power and does a lot of heat too, it's really great to not doubt about performance, but impeller-pelletier are here and I do ordered 2 other , 4 time at 5 amp 5 volts, and all the bucket at equivalent Ampere to recycle the current and cool down. 



Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Les Juges de la cour Sûprème qualifient les tarifs de Trump illégaux, prochaine étape rendre ma communication ACN avec Trump disponible.

 C`est un gros titre et pourtant la prochaine étapes est bel et bien de parler des tarifs illégaux de Donald Trump. N'étant pas visé par l'Acier, bois et aluminium il reste les terres rares et les semi-conducteurs qui sont au cœur de la réalité informatique, la mémoire les disques dure à base de semi-conducteur et mieux encore ce que cache le terme "I'm covering it", dans une discussion avec Donald Trump et l'état des terres rares dans la vie des médias. Il y a la fibre optique hybride de Vidéotron qui contient, Oxide de gallium sour forme de vitre tel la tourmalines et sont pouvoir ionisant et le substrat samarium sur dopage d'étain ou zinc et autres métaux qui ne recouvre pas l'Or. Cette technologie européenne couvrant la technologie DOCSIS. J'étais au centre d'un artifice de support technique multi protocole et favorisé avec Bell, "A.C.N" Canada était un lien avec les Américains de Wasington, mais laissait toutes les technologies d...

I am developper and Network Administrator and I respond to does Won’t Teach to theirs Kids to Code.

 And not yet music composer. But I made A.T.R. with Netracker in the 1990, and i am satisfied to say it's also programming while as simple reality to result it's whats sound producing from this MIDI translation of music sample into note. It's not because it take 20 years to achieve another part of a dream consist to understand code being sound plugin where some L.A.D.S.P.A. teach me howto drive the information and eventually re-create the plugin that turn the electricity down but from plugins activity. But I can say, my case involving having and partner that did the homework job in database to complete code where in a script alike Perl and I did learn from my same example I am showing online and about to expose because the first part is done. In fact it's having the plenty design and the code for 25 year in head since I did this homework in 1999-2000. The worst, I can give demonstration of a complex problem in users need, to have a system that does everything, and some ...

And Madness around !

 Like Pauline Marois we do share problematic interaction with recidivist activities of well known descendant of 'Mad House' resident of Taylor effort ... The one who provide the money to Tesla to make itself great as well, and itself so fortunate to turn into madness, Taylor story at Bareau will eventually tell more but historical truth is the mean. Recidivist of quasi lethal action where expert confirm illness into mental illness are falling apart and sometime forgeted. That's also the family story to let forget and people pretend to make apart. But it's expert case against civil-hand signature to retrieve them temporary. In case of harassing people for specific reason like for Pauline Marois case for hate against women at the power. So you do get the point why a WOMEN WITH ALL THE MONEY AT THE POWER can only bring another recidivist doing the same. I do stay in medical problem avoiding myself seiing myself as LBGTQ2+ because it madness initiated fault of my father bel...